When winter strikes, staying warm becomes a priority. Because of this, the winter season can become expensive for some. Running your home’s central heating unit for hours on end can cause your electricity or gas bill to skyrocket, so to fight off the cold while saving money you’ll want to grab yourself a space heaters. Based on your needs, here’s a list of the 9 best space heaters (all of which are available online) which will help you find the best space heater.
The 9 Best Space Heaters
- Dr Infrared Portable Space Heater
- Mr. Heater Portable Radiant Heater
- Cadet Compact Electric Wall Heater
- Castle Serenity Wood Pellet Stove
- Honeywall Radiator Heater
- Lasko Ceramic Space Heater
- Portable Ceramic Space Heater, 950 W
- Mr. Heater Forced-Air Salamander
- Opolar Ceramic Space Heater
Our Top Pick for Best Space Heater
Dr. Infrared Heater Portable Space Heater
- Newly Engineered and Designed in USA with Advanced Dual Heating System. 1500W with High and Low Temperature...
- Can heat up a large room with Dual Heating System: Infrared Quartz tube + PTC. Tip-over protection and...
Looking for the best space heater that’s safe for the kids and pets to be around? The Dr. Infrared Portable Space Heater is probably what you’re looking for. This unit can heat up to a 1000 square feet at a time and comes with the bonus of a refillable humidifier to combat the dryness of the winter air.
Skip to Top 10 Space Heater Reviews
The Ultimate Space Heater Buying Guide
Let’s jump into it! This guide will cover the basics of space heaters. Learn the difference between the different types of heat (ceramic, infrared, etc..) and which is best for what space. So without further ado here’s the Space Heater Buying guide by tool.guide.
Types of Space Heaters
Fan Forced Ceramic Heaters
This highly versatile heater is an excellent choice if you are looking for a heater that is going to be able to heat up a room very rapidly. The heaters come in a variety of different sizes and styles and offer features such as remote controls, timers, and oscillation depending on the type of heater that you have chosen to purchase. You are also going to find that because of the multiple speed settings that these types of heaters have you will be able to control the amount of heat in the room as you see fit to do so.
Fan-forced ceramic heaters will come in a variety of different sizes for you to choose from for use in your bathroom. What this means is that you can select a heater based on the needs of the room that it is going into for use. For example, you can choose to use a larger fan-forced heater in your garage, or you may decide to use a smaller heater to assist in heating up a small room in your home. This type of heater also comes in a wide variety of prices making it very accessible to a wide range of budgets.
One extremely beneficial aspect of deciding to get this type of heater is that while it heats up an area very quickly, it also boasts the ability to stay cool to the touch. This heater makes it a very safe choice for your home especially if you have pets or small children in the house.
Infrared and Radiant Heaters
These two types of heaters operate in a completely different manner then a fan-forced ceramic heater does. Now while a ceramic heater will heat up an area in your home, an infrared or radiant heater is going to radiate heat out in front of itself which will, in turn, heat up any object in front of it making it an energy efficient choice to make when selecting a heater.
One downside to using this type of heater is that while energy efficient they are not very suitable for heating up rooms. However, if you find that you are looking for a way to add more heat to an area in your home where you will be sitting together with someone this type of heater is an excellent choice.
If you are seeking a more permanent heating solution when it comes to the best space heaters, then you need to look into baseboard heaters. This type of heater can either be mounted in on your wall depending on your particular tastes. A baseboard heater is going to emit heater through the use of a fan and an element. Since baseboard heaters operate as cool to the touch, you can feel confident in running them in a home that has smaller children or pets in it.
If you are looking to be able to heat up a room in a simple matter of minutes, then a baseboard heater is the perfect choice for your household. They come in a variety of prices making them accessible to a wide range of homes.
The Good and the Bad of Different Space Heaters
A baseboard heater can do a great job of heating up a room quickly. The fan forced heating allows a baseboard heater to be able to heat up an entire room in minutes while still being cool to the touch.
A baseboard heater can be attached to the wall for safety reasons (which may require a power drill and the best drill bits for baseboard heaters) which makes them a trendy choice for families that have younger kids or pets. They enjoy the fact that they do not have to worry about the heater tipping over and that it remains cool to the touch.
As soon as a baseboard heater is switched you are going to find that even the best baseboard space heater for large rooms will start to cool down very rapidly. This issue can make it hard to maintain the heat in a room especially when it is colder weather.
Good-Infrared and Radiant Heaters
They are the very energy efficient choice for those looking to save money, these would also be the best space heaters for bedrooms. The reason behind this is that this heater can heat up objects that are in front of it allowing the area to heat up quickly.
- You get instant heat from these types of heaters.
Bad-Infrared and Radiant Heaters
These heaters make use of light as a heat source, so they are a poor choice for say a room when ambient light is desired.
- If you want a larger room heated up, this is not the type of heater to go with for your home.
- This heater will become restricted if blocked in by furniture.
- You will not benefit from its heat unless you are directly in front of it.
Good-Fan Forced Ceramic Heaters
They are incredibly versatile as compared to their counterparts because of their optional features. So if you are looking for a heater that offers more than just simple controls, this is the right choice for you.
- This type of heater can heat up up a room quickly.
- Because these heaters are cool to the touch, they are safe for families with younger children and pets.
- They have a speed setting so you can control how warm a room gets.
Bad-Fan Forced Ceramic Heaters
- These heaters can be expensive if run for an extended period of time.
- When the heater is off the room will cool quickly.
Consider this When Buying a Space Heater
When you are looking to purchase the best space heater for your household you need to keep the following things in mind.
1. You need to keep in mind the portability of the space heater that you want to purchase. For example, do you want to have a space heater that you can move around your home? Do you need a space heater that can be attached to a wall for safety reasons? You need to think about things like this so that you know you are getting the best space heater for your particular needs.
2. Comfort is something else you need to consider. Do you like a really warm heat that a fan-forced heater can produce or do you prefer a milder temperature that can come from an infrared or radiant heater? You need to think about this before purchasing a heater as you need to be sure that you get the heater that is going to perform the best for your household.
3. Oscillation is yet another aspect of space heaters that you need to consider before buying. Do you want your radiators to disperse heat all around the room or are you okay with a heater that only heats things that are directly in front of them? Here again, this is something that needs to be thought of before purchasing so you will purchase the best space heater.
Other Things to Consider
While the three things mentioned about are incredibly important to remember you also need to consider the following when looking for the best space heater to purchase. This way you know you will be buying the best space heater.
Where Do I Pleace a Space Heater?
When you are looking for a space heater, you need to consider where you are going to be needing to use the heater at. If you are looking at heating a larger room, then a fan forced heater or a baseboard heater will be your likely solution. However, if you are only looking to heat up a small area than an infrared or radiant heater would be your answer. Once you have determined when you will need heat, you will be able to make a much better choice for a space heater.
How Much Power Will You Need?
You are also going to need to consider how much power you are going to require to run your space heater. The power necessary will, of course, vary from room to room. If you want to use a baseboard heater, for example, you will have a much more straightforward time gauging how much power you are going to need to heat a room than if you were to try and figure this out using a portable space heater.
Are Space Heaters Expensive to Run?
You are also going to need to figure out how much getting a space heater will cost you. You will, of course, have the initial investment which will depend on the type and style of heater that you select. You will also have to consider in installation costs if you are attaching a baseboard heater to the walls in a room in your home. The last cost is the cost of running the heater which can be figured out when figuring out how much power is required to run it. You will, of course, need to make sure that you take steps to operate your heater correctly so that you can save money.
Benefits of Having a Space Heater
1. Having a space heater will end up saving you money and energy especially if you have a central heating system that you turn on to heat up rooms in your home. A space heater is very affordable to purchase and comes with little to no installation costs depending on the type that you are buying. When you make use of a space heater, you will only be heating up the area that you are in which will end up saving your energy and money.
2. Portability is essential to a lot of people that are looking into using space heaters. The ability to move it from place to place is a huge selling point for a purchase like this. If you are looking for a more permanent solution for your heating needs you are covered too as you can get baseboard heaters that attach to your walls.
3. Safety is also incredibly important when it comes to having a space heater. Most all space heaters have some safety feature built into them. Some space heaters have a tip over switch which alerts it if it is not upright and shuts off the heater. Safety features like these make most all space heaters safe to use even around kids and pets.
4. Space heaters use different elements to disperse heat around the room that they are put in. While some heaters may make noise when in use there are many are very quiet while in operation. This makes these heaters an excellent choice for those that want to use a space heater somewhere where they also want everything to be as quiet as possible like a bedroom.
5. No matter if you are looking to heat up a small room or a more substantial workspace you will be able to find a space heater that will be able to do the job. You will find that there are all kinds of sizes, shapes, and designs when it comes to having a space heater. This makes them a very versatile choice for your heating needs.
6. Even though most space heaters are relatively small, they are highly effective in heating up a wide variety of areas. They are a very useful choice for supplemental heating solutions.
7. The ability to control the space heater is another beneficial aspect of having a space heater. You will see that most all heaters have control so you will be able to be in control of how much heat that they are putting out. This means that if you need a lot or a little extra heat, you will be covered nicely.
Space Heater Safety Checklist
It is essential to be able to run your space heater correctly so that you can be as safe as possible. Learn all that you can about the space heater that you are looking to purchase so that you know exactly how to run the heaters to avoid any safety issues.
You always want to choose to run a space heater that has a thermostat. This way you can control that amount of heat that the heater is putting out. With the thermostat set, the heat in the room will not get hotter than what you have it set for making it safe to operate.
A space heater overheating can lead to things happening like a house fire. This is why it is essential to choose a space heater that has a safety feature built into it. There are many different safety features that are made into space heaters like a tip-over switch that alerts the heater to switch off when it is not in an upright position. These safety features will help to ensure the durability of your space heater.
Certification is essential when it comes to purchasing a space heater. This means that it has gone through a battery of tests to make sure that it operates correctly. If you have chosen to purchase a space heater that has not gone through safety tests, you are setting yourself up to be in a dangerous situation. You always need to make sure that you are purchasing your space heater through a reliable retailer. This way you will be taking proper precautions in purchasing a heater that will run properly.
You need to keep the area clear around the place where your space heater is operating. Things like clothes and furniture and people should be kept clear of the operating zone. People that are in the working area of the heater should remain at least three feet away from it when it is on. This way you will be helping to ensure that no accidents will happen while the heater is in operation.
As an extra measure to keep your heater from tipping over you need to make sure that it is on a flat and stable surface. If you do not do this and place your heater on an uneven surface, you will risk it falling over and causing damage to your home and belongings.
Avoid plugging your heater into any extension cords. With the amount of electricity needed to run a space heater, you need to be sure to plug in into a wall to avoid situations like having a fire. If you cannot plug a space heater directly into the wall, you do not want to plug your space heater in at all.
You always need to plan for a quick exit from the room where a heater is running. You need to make sure that the space heater that running in a room is not blocking any doorways. If for some reason a heater must be near a doorway make sure that you have an easy way to get around it. This way you will be able to get out of the room quickly should an emergency arise.
The last part of this checklist may seem like common sense, but you should be very careful when operating a space heater around pets and small children. If you need to leave the room where a heater is operating, then it is best to turn off and unplug the heater so that no one will get hurt.
How to Position Your Space Heater
When you are thinking about where you should put your space heater, you need to make sure that you put in in a very safe place. This way you do not have to worry as much about something terrible happening while you are running the heater. The following tips will help you position your space heater properly.
1. You need to select a surface that is clear of debris and flat so that the heater will not be in danger of tipping over. This will help to eliminate things like fires and other accidents from happening.
2. You will need to keep into consideration whether or not you will be using a portable or mounted space heater. This will play a massive part in the positioning of your radiator. A portable heater will need to be positioned differently than if you were to have a wall mounted space heater. Either way, you again do not want anything obstructing the heater at all times.
3. Give your space heater plenty of clearance at all times. You need to be sure that people and items like clothes and furniture are at least three feet away from the heater at all times. This way you will have much less of a chance for an accident to occur while the heater is running.
4. This goes without saying, but since a space heater is run by electricity, you will need to avoid getting your heater damp. Getting your space heater wet will lead to issues like fire and possible electrocution. Make sure that wherever you put your heater is clean and dry.
5. Lastly, make sure that there is a clear path out of a room where a space heater is running. You need to be sure that that you can make a quick exit should an accident happen. This will help to keep you as well as your family safe.
Will a Space Heater Save You Money?
Now when you are wondering whether or not your space heater will end up saving you money on your heating bill, it is going to depend on a variety of different things. Next, we will check out the ways that you can use your heater properly to help ensure that it will start saving you money.
The first thing that you are going to is to decide what exactly you are going to need the space heater for in your home. Are you looking to heat up an entire room? Then you may want to get a baseboard heater. If you are looking to heat up a small area, then you may want to look into getting an infrared or radiant heater. Once you have determined what you want to use your heater for you will then be able to better use it to save money.
If you have a central heating system in your home, you need to be sure that you shut it off if you are running a space heater. If you are running your space heater along with your central heating system, you are merely going to be wasting money on your energy bill. By only heating up the areas of your home that you are using, you will end up saving money.
If you are looking to add heating to your home, you should not select a portable space heater. Instead, you should go for a wall mounted baseboard heater to be able to give your home the heat that it requires. A fan forced heater is going to cost you a lot of money to run as your primary source of heat.
If you want to heat up an area of your home immediately, you want to select either an infrared or a fan forced heater. Either of these choices would do an excellent job. Just remember that when you turn these heaters off the room will cool off quite rapidly. If you are looking for the heat to remain even for a while after the heater has been turned off, then you should choose a convection heater to do the job. The only problem with these heaters is that they take quite a while to heat up a room and do not do an excellent job in heating a room that is poorly insulated.
Best Space Heater Reviews
1. Dr. Infrared Heater Portable Space Heater
- Newly Engineered and Designed in USA with Advanced Dual Heating System. 1500W with High and Low Temperature...
- Can heat up a large room with Dual Heating System: Infrared Quartz tube + PTC. Tip-over protection and...
Best Space Heater for Bedrooms
Looking for a space heater that’s safe for the kids and pets to be around? The Dr. Infrared Portable Space Heater may be just what you’re looking for. This Underwriter Laboratories’ infrared heater has several safety features that make it ideal for a family unit. When in danger of overheating, the space heater automatically shuts off. Another way the space heater prevents potential fires is its automatic tip-over sensor. If accidentally knocked down or tipped in any direction, this space heater will shut off automatically. Additionally, because this heater uses infrared technology to heat the room, it’s only warm to the touch.
This unit can heat up to a 1000 square feet at a time and comes with the bonus of a refillable humidifier to combat the dryness of the winter air. Excluding the clicking sound the machine makes when turned on, this heater is silent. If you’re worried about your electric bill when using this machine, there’s no need to fret.
The heater uses a thermostat to turn the machine on if the room temperature dips below the desired setting you choose via either the buttons on the machine or the remote control that the unit comes with. Additionally, the machine automatically cycles between its high and low settings to create the ideal temperature, making this unit environmentally friendly. At a wallet-friendly cost, you can keep your whole family toasty this cold season.
- Quality safety features
- Automatically set with environmental-friendliness in mind
- Has a three-year limited warranty
- Has a filter that must be cleaned once-a-month (or as needed)
- Cannot be used in a bathroom
- Humidifier may leak
2. Mr. Heater Portable Radiant Space Heater
- 4,000- to 9,000-BTU radiant heater for spaces up to 225 square feet. Approved for indoor/outdoor use;...
- When operating the heater at altitudes over 7,000 FT above sea level the heater may shut off.
Best Space Heater for Drafty Rooms
This cordless space heater is ideal for those who love nature but want to leave the bitterness of the cold outside their tent. Using a Piezo igniter, as long as you have propane to fuel the heater, this unit will keep you warm if you’re within 200 square feet. You may purchase a hose hook-up for a propane tank separately. If you’re rough with your camping equipment, this unit is made to last. Built with shock-absorbent insulation and easy-to-replace parts, the Mr. Heater Portable Radiant Space Heater can become a mainstay of your camping adventures.
The unit has two heat settings, low or high heat. You can buy a carrying bag if you wish. For those concerned about safety, while the machine does have both a tip-over and a low-oxygen sensor, it has an exposed flame. If you have children or pets running around during your camping trip, this portable heater probably is not for you unless you keep a very watchful eye. Additionally, because of this open flame, the heater does not work well in moving environments or areas with high wind. Nonetheless, at the price, this unit is a staple in a camper’s equipment set.
- Requires no electricity
- Has a low-oxygen sensor
- Doesn’t work at 7,000 ft. sea-level or in moving/windy environments
- Doesn’t have an overheat sensor
- Not for sale in Canada or Massachusetts
3. Cadet Compact Electric Wall Heater
- Stay warm and safe with this 1000W 120V wall heater
- Heater transmits heat continuously
Best Space Heater for the Bathroom
The Cadet Compact Electric Wall Heater is known to be a decent replacement heater for old-school bathroom warmers. Instead of stepping out the shower and rushing to dry off before you start shivering, turn on this space heater and within minutes, your bathroom will be warm. This chrome-vented unit heats up to 200 square feet and uses a manual turn on/off system. A built-in fan distributes the heat.
Although some users complain that the machine doesn’t heat up the room as well as the old-school units it takes the place of, it’s a great, cost-effective replacement that gets the job done at an affordable price. The only downside is that you need a bit of technical know-how to set up this wall-unit space heater. However, there are instructions online that are simple to follow.
- Cheap replacement for a potentially expensive fix
- Withstands humidity well
- Heats room within a few minutes
- Not designed to be portable
- Doesn’t have a thermostat or automatic shut-off
- Keeps the room warm, but not as warm as the units it often replaces
4. Castle Serenity Wood Pellet Stove
- Reinvent the way you heat your home with Castle's Serenity wood pellet stove and new Smart Controller
- The Smart Controller allows you to choose manual, thermostat, and weekly operational modes to heat your home...
Best Space Heater for Large Drafty Rooms
Designed to look like an old-school Dutch oven, this classic but modern space heater likely will keep your entire mobile home nice and toasty. At 186 pounds, this machine is not meant to be moved around but instead installed. Installation takes two hours, but after that, your mobile home has central heating that doesn’t require a gas line or a complicated electrical set-up. All you need is electricity and a grounded outlet.
Once plugged in and turned on, the oven burns wood pellets. For those worried about if there will be an exposed flame in their house, don’t be concerned: the machine encases the flame in clear glass, allowing for fireside conversations without the danger of fire. An exhaust pipe attached to the oven allows for the smoke to go directly outdoors, never interfering with the breath-ability of your home. Because of the exhaust pipe, there’s no need to install a chimney or a flume on your mobile home.
What makes this “Dutch oven” modern is the extensive customization the machine allows. Using a scheduled system – customizable by the time, day, or natural room temperature – users can direct the oven to respond with whatever level of heat they want. To top this off, cleaning the machine is simple. All you have to do is brush out the exhaust pipe and dump the ashes from the catcher within the machine. This unit is worth the money it costs.
- Will heat the entirety of the average mobile home
- Takes two hours to install
- Quite a bit more expensive than the average space heater
- Not easily transported
5. Honeywell Radiator Heater
- WHOLE ROOM HEAT: EnergySmart technology makes this heater not only powerful but energy efficient. It features...
- SAFE & MOBILE: A large, easy-pull handle & easy-glide wheels make this heater simple to move, & it's loaded...
Best Portable Space Heater
The Honeywell Radiator heater uses electricity and oil to heat up a room. In around ten minutes, the heater can warm up a 150 square foot room in silence. The design is slim, not meant to take up too much space, and has a luggage-style handle with wheels so you can cart it from room to room. This being said, be careful with the handle and wheels as they have been reported to be fragile. The machine has a built-in timer, allowing you to measure how long you want the room to be heated for.
The unit also contains a thermostat, so it can respond appropriately if the room temperature dips below desirable degrees. Users report this machine using very little electricity when on its environmental-friendly settings. In fact, some go as far to say that its low levels of electricity consumption should be why others buy the device. Some reviewers state that this machine outputs a metallic smell upon the first few days of usage, but this smell fades eventually (although some report this smell returning when the unit is set to “High”).
- Has wheels and a luggage handle
- Consumes little electricity
- Smells odd upon first few uses
- Wheels and luggage handle can be fragile
- Contains oil
6. Lasko Ceramic Space Heater
- 2 Quiet Settings - including high heat and low heat plus an Auto setting make this electric space heater ideal...
- Adjustable Thermostat - with digital display allows you to adjust the heater's 1500 watt ceramic heating...
Best Energy Efficient Space Heater
This electric ceramic heater performs well and is at a low price point – generally found for under 50 dollars. It’s compact but can warm up to 300 square feet. The unit has an overheating sensor, designed to keep you safe. Whether you want high heat, low heat, or just a fan blowing, this heater can fulfill your needs. While the fan can be noisy, reviewers report that the noise easily fades into the background.
Users can also enjoy the three-year limited warranty the device comes with. Despite the heater’s low price point, many report enjoying the heater for a number years through many uses, making it ideal for individuals who don’t have long-term heating needs but would like to cover a decent amount of square footage in warmth.
- Cheap to buy, but not cheaply made
- Has automatic overheat protection
- Comes with a three-year limited warranty
- Doesn’t have tip-over safety sensor
- Slightly noisy
- Mesh-netting on the unit can get so hot, it burns your hand
7. Portable Space Heater, 950W Electric Ceramic
- EASY CONTROLS WITH 3 SETTING: 950W for high heat, 450W for low heat, 30W for fan only.
- 60 DEGREE OSCILLATION ELECTRIC HEATER: One button to rotate, 60 degree oscillating for wide area heating.
Best Space Heater for Basements
This electric garage space heater is small in size and low in weight but packs a punch. With overwhelmingly positive reviews, not only does this unit keep you and your guests and family warm within 150 square feet, it also compliments the décor of most modern homes with its sleek design.
However, the design is so inconspicuous, the heater could easily be mistaken for another common household item – a speaker. Mistaking the item for a speaker would be a hazard if not for the safety features of the device. The heater comes with standard overheating and tip-over protection sensors. In addition to this, the heater is made of heat-resistant plastic, making the unit less of a fire and burn hazard that most ceramic heaters.
- Small-sized, lightweight
- Modern design
- Blends into the background
- Only heats up the size of the couch area
- Doesn’t have a handle
- May be mistaken for a speaker
8. Mr. Heater F270270 MH75KTR Contractor 75,000-BTU Forced-Air Kerosene Heater torpedo salamander heater
- Quiet Burner Technology-50% Quieter than a standard propane heater
- Includes thermostat, 10ft hose & regulator
Best Space Heater for Garages
Work outside a lot? Doing construction jobs in the dead of winter? This heater will keep your toes and the tip of your nose from going numb in frigid temperatures. On a full tank of kerosene, this heater can last up to 11 hours and can distribute heat with its fan up to 1800 square feet.
It’s tube-shaped, allowing the machine to heat up a wide amount of space. If you become so lost in your work that you may not notice the heater becoming a hazard, the heater has several sensors and safety switches that allow for the machine to turn off if it determines itself to be in a perilous condition. This machine has no open flame generating the heat, making it even safer. It’s recommended to have use this in a well ventilated area, so a temporary tent or take it to a job site, but make sure you have good truck bed liner or it could scratch.
You should also feel safe getting a bit rough with the unit. It’s built from steel and the fan that’s used is heavy-duty, ensuring that it can survive drops, dents, and nicks. Unfortunately, because the heater requires an active kerosene hookup, it’s not very portable. However, at 45 pounds, you can easily lift the machine and carry it elsewhere if you have a long enough connection to your energy supply or if the kerosene tank is movable.
- Covers nearly 2000 square feet in warmth
- Built with construction/outdoor work in mind
- Doesn’t use electricity
- Shaped in such a manner that makes it difficult to carry
- Requires an active kerosene connection
- Not suitable to use outside of working environments
9. OPOLAR Ceramic Space Heater
- Condensation Protection (IP21): The unit is equipped with IP21 that protects the warmth provider from any...
- Adjustable Thermostat: This is a high tech home device that has a thermostat detector to maintain the room...
Best Under-the-Desk Space Heater for Office
This electric ceramic space heater fits cozily underneath your desk. You can use the dial on the front of the machine to adjust its settings. It has tip-over and overheating sensors to keep you safe and swivels 80 degrees to give even coverage. In order to keep an even temperature, the heater oscillates between hot and cool.
Although this heater is designed to be placed underneath your desk, it’s suggested that you move it out of the reach of your feet. The net mash can get quite hot.
- Fits comfortably underneath a desk
- Swivels in a 80-degree motion for more even coverage
- Switches between “high” and “fan only” for an even room temperature
- Net mash can get hot to the touch
- Considered by some to be “too hot”
- Fan is noisy even with the heat turned on
Things to Remember
As you can see, there are quite a variety of space heaters for you to choose from for your home. With all of the sizes and styles out there you will have plenty of heaters to choose from. No matter what heater you want you to need to be sure to follow proper safety precautions and be sure to turn your heater down or off to save money when you do not require as much heat.
You also need to remember that just because a certain type of best space heater works well in someone’s home doesn’t mean that it will work well in your home. You need to find a heater based on the unique needs of your household
You also need to make sure that you are learning all that you can about operating your space heater properly as you want to make sure that you can make use of it to save money. If you are not interested in doing this, you will end up throwing your money away. Being an informed consumer is one of the best things that you can do for yourself when you are looking to purchase a space heater.
By reading this guide, you should be able to learn the information that you need to make the most informed choice possible for purchasing the right kind of space heater for your home. By being able to make an informed choice you are going to be able to do things like run your heater properly so that you can save money and purchase the best space heater for use in your home.